Friday, July 31, 2009

Staying Cool



Even after living in Gig Harbor for 6 years, I still find myself saying that it just isn't hot enough during the summer. Having grown up in the midwest I got used to sweating as soon as you open the door and feeling as though you can cut through the air with a knife. People think I'm crazy when I say I miss the humidity. I guess summer just isn't summer unless you are uncomfortable. Well, the Northwest got a great taste of what that's like this last week. It has been in the 100's here! *most people don't have air conditioning in their homes either.* To keep ourselves from melting like our butter was on the kitchen counter, we've been spending some time at Sam's parents pool. Søren has a new found love for the water. With that love comes no fear. We constantly have to watch him or he'll jump right in, floaties or no floaties. (I love the barking at the end of the video.)

I joined vimeo, so you can view the above video and others here....http://www.vimeo.com/user2109533/videos

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ha! I love that barking in the end too. Soren seems pretty fearless in the pool!