Friday, July 10, 2009

Eight

I don't normally do these, but my friend Heidi tagged me. It's her birthday tomorrow, so I can't say no to a request from the birthday girl. :)

'Eight'


Eight things I look forward to...
1. Visiting or having my family visit. 
2. Seeing Søren first thing in the morning
3. Going to bed
4. Having good conversations with my girlfriends
5. Dates with Sam
6. Being really confident in the kitchen
7. SUMMER
8. Having a house with a garden



Eight things I did yesterday...

1. Helped plan a surprise birthday lunch for Heidi
2. Went on a walk and cooked dinner for a friend's family with Mary
3. Delivered the dinner
4. Picked Søren up at Grandma and Grandpa's
5. Had dinner with Sam and Søren
6. Played with Søren and laughed a lot. 
7. Watched "He's just not that into you." with Sam. 
8. Sewed  some baby items for a baby shower this weekend. 



Eight things I wish I could do...

1. Eat and not have to worry about calories
2. Be as physically fit as I was in college
3. Win a contest of some sort
4. Not feel guilty for watching TV while Søren naps
5. Be a really good cook, photographer and seamstress
6. Be organized, in an obsessive compulsive type of way!
7. Dress well (and not have a budget)
8. Finish an entired crossword puzzle all by myself! (me too Heidi!!)



8 Shows I Watch:
1. Project Runway
2. Talk Soup
3. Anything on the Food Network
4. Top Chef
5. Headlines of the news
6. Samantha Who?
7. Next Food Network Star
8. (ok, so any reality show that involves a craft and competing...Design Star, Top Design...)


I tag:

Allison

Jessica

Brooke

Melissa


No comments: