Thursday, April 9, 2009

13 months


I am loving this stage of Søren’s life! Here are some of his new developments that make this stage so fun.

Walking
Many people told us this would be a hard adjustment, but I love it and find it really helpful. And Søren seems to be happier.

Talking a bit
He says:
“Uh-Oh”
“Wuzat” -What’s That
“Dis” - This
“Da Da”
Loves animal noises and can now see some animals and make its noise
Dog
Cat- we hate to admit it, but this is our favorite sound
Cow
Elephant
Snake
Owl
Gorilla- he taps his chest

Can understand what we are saying and will do it.
“Give to Mommy”
“Put your shoe on your foot.”
“Where’s the book?”
“Let’s go upstairs.”
“Go night-night.”
“Where’s Porky?” (his stuffed Porcupine)

Is such a little comedian
I don’t know how to explain this one and I don’t feel as though many people see this side of him. He will do something, look at us and just start giggling. He tries to make us laugh.

I can’t imagine what it’s going to be like when he REALLY starts to talk. I feel as though I am finally at a point where I am not wishing him to be in the next phase.

No comments: