Friday, December 3, 2010

bob ross?

Soren likes to color. It's not his favorite activity, but occasionally he'll get out his crayons, scribble a bit and be done. Yesterday he must have been feeling the inspiration to draw. I was in the other room and he kept saying mommy I drew you a monster. I was fully expecting to see scribble. I was completely shocked when I saw this


I know it's nothing genius, but I didn't know he could draw anything more than a circle. So i sat down with him and asked him to draw another picture. This is what HE came up with all on his own.



a balloon



and my personal favorite. He drew just a line.
I asked him what it was and he said...

"a crack in a house!"

1 comment:

Allison said...

a crack in a house- how funny. I'm impressed too. That monster is amazing. Great creativity!