Thursday, June 24, 2010

37 weeks

I made it to 36 weeks and beyond! Thank goodness. The last weeks have been fairly uneventful, pregnancy wise, but nonetheless I am so ready to be done.

I am looking forward to...
*running around with Søren again
*being able to bend over and not have to think "ok, I'm down here, what else can I pick up?"
*drinking fluids and not having to go the bathroom 5 minutes later
*not needing help off the couch (yes, I got stuck the other day while I was by myself. That was interesting.)

I will miss the eating and baby kicking, but I can not wait to meet our little girl. We had an ultrasound today and found out she is as healthy as can be. She is an estimated 7lbs 4oz. We were told if she comes tonight that she would be just fine.

This picture is from our 20 week ultrasound.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad to hear that you and baby girl are doing so well! Hope she decides to meet you all soon! :)

Sarah said...

Yay! Can't wait to hear the news!