Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Top Chef Returns



Tonight begins season 6 of Top Chef. If you know me or have followed this blog, you know I love this show! Last season, on the night the show aired, I cooked a meal I had never made before or had always been too intimidated to try. I started the adventures in cooking again. Tonight's dish; Chicken Scallopine with Safron Cream Sauce by Giada DeLaurentis. It was SO good. I could not get enough of it, I was tempted to take Sam's last half. I wish I would have made more. Søren even ate it! Safron is one spendy spice, but if you are willing to spend the money on it, you won't regret it. It makes this dish. This is definitely a keeper and one you should try. (Invite me over when you make it.)

2 comments:

Susan said...

yum, i will try it... it looks good! I missed the episode of Top Chef last night... i guess i was watching WipeOut.

Tricia said...

Ooh, I love Top Chef too! In honor of the new season, I busted out my new food processor and made a pesto! Did you watch Top Chef Masters? I am excited to find someone else who likes the show, keep posting your new dishes!