Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"that's silly"


I just love this boy.

He says the funniest things for a 2 and a half year old.
*referring to Yankee Doodle "macaroni in his hat, that's silly"
*he told me i needed a "time out"
*referring to his nipples "when I touch these it makes me tickle"
*while pretend talking on the phone "..what's your stinkin' problem"
*sitting between his grandmas he realized "I have two ga-ga's!"
*when explaining something to him "ok, that makes sense"
*asking him to tell me the story of creation, his response, "God bless America and the whole world."



looking at a snail


love the hipstomatic ap for iPhone

2 comments:

elise leighann said...

Hahaha, this made me laugh. He is hilarious. My favorite was the pretend phone convo...

Mrs. Agaba said...

so cute! I love reading about your family!