Friday, November 19, 2010

project 365


Even though I have a passion for photography, I don't use my camera every single day. I came across project365 a while ago and attempted it, but found it more difficult than I expected to take just one picture a day. So, I gave up. Then I came across the iPhone ap for project365. I always have my phone with me and it's not so much work to take it out and take a photo. And there is no pressure to get the picture perfect, no manual mode on an iPhone, you get what you get. I have done a great job of taking a photo everyday since October 9th. It's a snap shot of the little things in each day that I want to remember. You can view my project if you are interested


I need to do a better job of putting captions with each picture. I can't wait until a year from now to look back on all of the photos.


No comments: