Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Village...

"It takes a village to raise a child." I could not be more thankful for the people in my life that make up my village. I want to focus in on four of those people, my parents and Sam's parents. Sam's parents, Dan & Judy, have been wonderful in taking Soren for many afternoons and overnighters. Soren forgets to say goodbye to us half the time, he gets so excited to spend time at "Dit-Da and Ga Ga's" house. My dad came out for a few days and it was special for me to watch him play play-dough, take Soren to the beach, airport and out for ice cream. He also helped with projects around the house. My mom was just here for 3 weeks helping with the arrival of Eva. She was wonderful and did everything from watching the kids so we could sleep, she cooked, she cleaned, held Eva, played with Soren, and spoiled him with great gifts.
Sam and I could not be more thankful for all you 4 have done. There is so much more you do for us than mentioned in this blog post. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!


I unfortunately didn't get a picture of my dad with Soren and Eva. :(


Bergstroms



Janet and Eva



My mom was such a trooper!

No comments: