Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bergstrom update


Seems like the only person I write about in our household is Søren. I thought I'd give an update on the rest of us as well.


Here's a little update on our 20 month old! I can't believe he is almost 2!

New words:
door
yeh-yo (yellow)
doggie
book
eyes
nose
mouth
ears
hair


We got him a new bike and his excitement has been over the top. He hasn't learned how to pedal yet, actually he refuses to pedal, he would rather have mom or dad push him around the house.
He is really into his soccer ball and kick ball. He likes to throw them in any open container and yell "Gooaalll." We have found this to work with food he won't eat. The food is the ball and his mouth is the goal. Works like a charm. :)




Sam was just hired on at our church as the Worship Intern. He developed and lead his first Sunday service last week. He did an amazing job. I am so proud of him. Myself and others are so excited about what he has to offer and what he will bring to the life at Believer's Fellowship.



Whats going on with me? I have been so busy lately and I couldn't really even tell you what has occupied my time besides the obvious of chasing Søren around. I am getting more and more into photography. I am taking a workshop in November and can not wait for all I know I will learn. I am so thankful to my friends who have allowed me into their homes and into a bit of daily life of their family to take their pictures.

1 comment:

Kate Teodoro said...

Linnea,
Seriously how is your blog so cute? I want to know how to get better templates and make it more personal. Any advice?

It is fun to read about your family while we are away. We miss you guys and the harbor! see you when we get back