Thursday, March 11, 2010

back to normal

Søren has been in a great mood the last few weeks. Less tantrums and meltdowns and literally running around the house. I don't know if this is a result of being healthy after a 3 month run of respiratory infection, ear infection and sinus infection. Or maybe because I feel we have finally found a good routine for our daily lives. Either way, I have been loving this time with him. That being said, Søren has seemed to find a new attachment to dad. He wants dad to read to him, tuck him at night, chase him around the house and even goes directly to Sam to be comforted after he gets hurt. I have found this transition a little difficult for me, yet I am so thankful for the timing. With baby sister arriving this summer maybe it's good Søren is looking to spend more time with dad.


someone has a sweet tooth! (we don't let him eat the gum balls)


but he does like "loll lops"






No comments: