Friday, November 13, 2009

21 months






Søren is 21 months today. He has been nothing but a comedian lately. I think most kids do something funny unintentionally, people laugh, kid sees reaction and does it again and again.

Søren seems to know what is funny beforehand. I don't know how to explain it. He does this eye thing too. It's almost like a pause at the right time or the punch line to the joke.

His vocabulary is getting too large to keep track of. He is really, really into books lately. I think I read the same 6 stories to him at least 5 times a day. I can recite "Trumpety Humpety" if you want me to. :)


He is my helper around the house. He loves to sweep with his little broom, throw clothes in the washer, carry the laundry from the dryer and we are working on picking up toys at the end of the day.

Søren does not sit still, ever! He is constantly on the move and I have a good feeling he is going to be one of those kids that asks "why" about everything.

No comments: